One of my favorite blogs for fashion inspiration is Moiology. Sasha has incredible style! I love how she creates high-end looks using clothing that the average person can actually afford (with the exception of a few expensive pieces that will last a long time, such as shoes or bags). Today she is sharing 5 popular trends for this Fall...which one is your favorite?
Here are five of many trends this season.
1. Military-- Military inspired clothing is still hot this year. Especially camouflage anything!
2. Leather-- This fall, leather goes way beyond jackets to cover every angle of what makes a chic wardrobe, from subtle piping details on a dress to autumn-perfect skirts.
3. Brocade-- What is brocade? There’s no clear-cut definition, but you’re looking for rich fabrics with ornate and elaborate embroidery – velvet and gold especially.
4. Oxblood-- This Fall’s top trend has us seeing wine red, deep garnet, oxblood, etc. Whatever you want to call it, it’s dark and fabulous.
5. Color Blocking--This season will call for deeper (yet still bold) pops of color. You can easily rock your spring color-blocking gear into the cooler months.
Make sure to head on over to Moiology to leave Sasha some comment love! You can also find her on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.