|Dress: DownEast Basics (old), Cardigan: Charlotte Russe (old), Tights: Target, Necklace: c/o Very Jane|
While taking outfit pictures yesterday I learned 4 things:
- Using a tripod is not only awkward, it also makes it incredibly difficult to keep yourself in focus.
- My shoes matched my dress in real life, but not in the photos for some reason...so they had to be cropped out.
- If you take pictures while your kids are in the car, you will come back to a mess. (And before someone freaks out, don't worry...I was 6 feet away, the windows were down and I had the keys)
- I need to dye my hair. Bad.
Oh well. You win some, you lose some. Anyway, I'm so happy that I can start wearing tights with dresses now! I love tights and I also love cardigans. They can make an outfit more modest, warm you up, and even add a pop of color!
I'm so excited to see what you are wearing this week. I apologize I wasn't able to make it around to everyone who linked up last week, but I'm going to try to do better this time, I promise! So here we go...the rules are simple:
1. Link up to a specific outfit post, not your main blog page.
2. Grab a button and add it to your post (a text link is also fine).
3. Comment on this post and at least one other post...the whole point is to visit each other!