I'm so excited to be participating in a fun little collaboration with a few other fabulous bloggers...it's called the 7x7 Remix! The idea is to pick 7 pieces from your closet and mix them up into 7 different outfits...super fun, right?!
|Natalia // Me // Carly // Alissa // Agi|
Here are the “rules” if you want to join in...
- Choose 7 articles of clothing from your closet.
- Shoes, accessories, and jewelry don’t count.
- Create 7 different outfits, with the main pieces being the 7 you chose.
- Create a blog post featuring said outfits and be sure to include the super awesome button below.
- Come back next week to link up your blog post!
- Use the hastag #7x7Remix to connect with others taking the challenge! Blogger or not, you can definitely participate!
I hope you will all participate with us! I think it's important to really use the clothing you already have by wearing it in different ways...although it can definitely be a challenge sometimes! Here are the pieces I chose:
1. Faux Leather Leggings: c/o Warehouse
2. Lace Tank: Kohls (similar)
3. Plaid Flannel Shirt: Kohls Mens (love this one)
4. Jeans: Paige Denim Verdugo Skinny
5. Boom Sweatshirt: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target
6. Embellished Sweatshirt: Old Navy
7. Chambray Shirt: Kohls
So...do you accept the challenge? I can't wait to see what pieces everyone chooses and how they end up styling them!