One of my favorite things about Fall is being able to wear boots. In my opinion, they are the best type of shoes a girl can have (sorry all you high heel lovers!). There are so many different styles and colors to choose from...it can be a little overwhelming, but I've created a little collection of my favorite Fall boots. I hope you like them as much as I do!
Clockwise from top-left:
1. There is just something so sexy about over-the-knee boots, but there are definitely ways to make them look classy! I think these black Report boots would look great paired with some dark skinny jeans and an oversized sweater.
2. I looove ankle boots. They can be worn with jeans, skirts, tights...really the possibilities are endless! I'm pretty sure I need this tan leather pair made by Clarks!
3. Moto-style boots are a great Fall boot option, because they are super comfy and have a little bit of edginess to them. These Carlos by Carlos Santana boots are the perfect taupe-gray color!
4. Tall boots are my absolute favorite. I usually prefer flat tall boots, but I'm loving the heel on this Indigo by Clarks pair!
5. Lace-up boots are another one of my favorites and I've had my eyes on this Steve Madden pair for a while now. This style comes in a bunch of great colors and I just love the military look they have!
6. Suede boots are so gorgeous. I like how the soft suede can be dressed up or down. These Carlos by Carlos Santana ankle boots would look great with a bohemian style dress and a pair of colored tights, don't you think?
What's your favorite style of boots for Fall?
(This post is sponsored by OnlineShoes.com. However, all opinions are 100% my own.)